As Inside Word Language Teaching Centre is an accredited language school (accreditation registration number: AL-2568), our courses can be credited against the professional training contribution.
‘We are very proud that you can learn 6 languages in this way: English and Hungarian as a foreign language on the basis of programme-accreditation (programme accreditation number: PL-5828/001 and PL-2364/1), and German, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian languages on the basis of accredited language teaching programme. (Adult education law, par.16., section 2)’
What is professional training contribution?
Professional training contribution is a tax burden, which can be used for language training by the companies. Professional training contribution is 1.5% of the annual gross wage paid by the Employer, and a part of it can be used for training their employees.
Rules of using professional training contribution:
Companies obliged to pay professional training contribution can reduce their gross contributions if they meet the following criteria:
- the training consists of minimum 20 lessons
- the training is on the territory of the European Union
- the contribution can be used at institutions accredited by FAT
- the rate of contribution cannot exceed 6% of the minimum wage per participant and per one training hour. It means that the amount of support cannot exceed 4,290 HUF per training hour for one person.
What can be financed from the professional training contribution in case of exterior training?
- training fee
- adult education fee related to the training
- course books, equipments
- travel and accommodation expenses
- general indirect expenses forming part of the training fee (administration fee, rental charge, overhead costs), examination fee fixed in a distinct provision of law, and the personal fees of the employee participating in the training according to the law of 2000. C. 79. § (1).
The extent of using professional training contribution:
- in case of general training (e.g. language, information science technology) 60% of the eligible costs, which can be increased by 20% in case of micro- and small enterprises, and by 10% in case of medium enterprises.
- in case of specific courses 25% of the eligible costs
Who provides the remaining amount?
The company and / or the employee participating in the training is to finance the 40% of the training expenses (20% in case of micro- and small enterprises).
Employer and Inside Word Language Teaching Centre sign the following contracts:
- Service contract between Employer and Inside Word Language Teaching Centre
- Agreement of Adult Education between Student and Inside Word Language
- Teaching Centre
- If the training is in working hours, Employer can oblige their Employees to participate in the training; if the training is off working hours, Employer signs a study contract with the Employees.
Inside Word Language Teaching Centre hands over the following documents to the companies obliged to pay professional training contribution:
- Copy of Accreditation Certificate
- In case of accredited programme, the programme-accreditation certificate; if the programme is not accredited, an elaborate language teaching programme
- Agreement for Adult Education
- Service Contract
- Invoice according to the Service Contract
Companies obliged to pay professional training contribution should submit data referring to the accounted trainings to the regional employment centre until 25 February (decree: 15/2009. VII.24, appendix 1 and 2).
The employees of Inside Word gladly help you to make the above mentioned documents.