e-learning! English commercial correspondence
Purpose of the training:
providing assistance in writing letters of commercial correspondence in English – (administration, purchases, sales, finances, human resources).
A letter that is perfect both in form and style is necessary for a successful business communication. At the training we teach basic rules of commercial correspondence. This training is the second module of our business correspondence training.
Commercial letters include special vocabulary, set phrases and structures. Another purpose of the training is to learn, confidently use and consciously apply in practice these as well as frequently used abbreviations.
To whom we recommend this training:
Our commercial correspondence training is a skills improvement training recommended to those whose positions require frequent correspondence with institutions or correspondence pertaining to administrative, purchasing, sales, financial or human resources issues.
- Basic rules of correspondence, active and passive structures;
- The terminology and abbreviations used in commercial correspondence;
- Letters on administrative issues;
- Letters on purchasing issues;
- Letters on sales issues;
- Letters on financial issues;
- Letters on HR issues;
- Letters written to institutions.