Purpose of the training:
obtaining the language skills essentially required for negotiating successfully. The training helps students learn language clichés, phrases and structures that are required for a successful business negotiations. Thus, in a major portion of the lessons, participants can practice the English language in negotiation situations.
To facilitate a smooth flow of discussions, we use audio-visual material for the joint analysis of the language used in successful negotiations.
The minutes that precede and follow a negotiation are extremely important with regard to success, thus we prepare participants for these basic colloquial situations.
To whom we recommend this training:
Our training on negotiation techniques is a great skills improvement training for those who are in positions requiring them to often attend meetings and business negotiations held in a foreign language.
- Greeting formulas;
- Course and structure of negotiations;
- Negotiation techniques;
- Preparations for a negotiation;
- The first five seconds, introduction and determining the agenda;
- Directing the course of the meeting, negotiation positions;
- Presenting views and arguments;
- The rules and process of coming to an agreement, cultural differences;
- Summary and closing of the negotiation, conclusions drawn;