Purpose of the training:
obtaining the essential language skills for an effective presentation. The training helps students learn the expressions, collocations and structures necessary for giving a successful presentation.
We use an audio-visual material for mutually analysing the language of successful presentations, the characteristics of a good lecturer and perform exercises to extend the knowledge obtained.
As what happens in the minutes preceding a presentation or in a coffee break is very important, we also prepare participants for such basic colloquial situations.
To whom we recommend this course:
We recommend this training to those who must often explain their views in public and who need to give presentations, lectures and speeches in English.
- Presentation techniques;
- Identifying goals;
- The structure of a presentation;
- The start and closing of a presentation;
- Verbal and non-verbal communication tools;
- Use of visual tools;
- Speech technique, accent, intonation;
- Rhetorical tools, semiotics;
- Presentation terminology, useful phrases;
- Spontaneous and planned presentations